Blog Banner

5 Best Prestige Apartments in East Bangalore

The Prestige City


5 Best Prestige Apartments in East Bangalore


The Prestige City: The Prestige City is a township property with a mix of residential fashions. Prestige City extends over 180 hectares of luxurious land with more than 3,000 apartments and more than 140 villas. The property has yet to be commissioned and is expected to be operational in the second quarter. 2021. The end date would be 5 years from the start date. Prestige City Township was designed by the best architects in the country. Its Prestige City specification is evidence of first-class quality. The quality of each item is checked with the greatest care and safety features. The property has been well designed with world class infrastructure and amenities.

Prestige Dolce Vita: This is a residential building with only 66 units spread over a 1.36 acre lot. Prestige dolce vita is a luxury apartment complex with 2BHK and 3BHK units. Prestige dolce vita is located on ECC Road, Whitefield, in the eastern part of Bangalore. The Prestige dolce vita has many modern amenities such as, Health Club With Steam/Sauna, Table Tennis, Gymnasium, Swimming Pool and, Clubhouse

Prestige White Meadows: This may be a fusion property settled in Whitefield Bangalore. status white meadows is a combination of high rise residences and stylish villas. this can be an expensive project with several best benefits. The property is sprawling on 28.5 acres of the land extent with 294 living accommodations units and sixty six freelance villas. These sky rise bungalows are designed with four and five BHK models. There are twenty seven floors in every tower. There are many varieties of units on the market supported the scale. It’s an ultra-modern community with many pleasing amenities such as Gymnasium, Multipurpose Hall, Squash Court, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Admin Office, Badminton Court, Billiards, Children’s Play Area and, Coffee Shop.

Prestige Lakeside Habitat: Prestige Lakeside Habitat is a big residential condo complicated placed in Varthur, Whitefield. The venture has 102 acres of land area with 3426 gadgets in it. There are 1, 2, three and four BHK gadgets advanced within side the belongings. In addition to it, there are 271 luxurious villas with their very own personal gardens. This huge belonging has eighty acres of open area with lush greenery and different fun features. Prestige lakeside habitat is a life-style belongings with many current facilities such as Aerobics/Yoga Room, Badminton Court, Basketball Court, Children’s Play Area, Cricket Pitch, Cycling & Jogging Track, Golf Course, Gymnasium, Indoor Games, Skating Rink, Squash Court, Swimming Pool and, Tennis Court.

Prestige Waterford: This is an elite residential apartment developed over 16.6 acres of space. Prestige Waterford is located on ECC Road, Whitefield, and east of Bangalore. The property has excellent 689 units spread over 7 towers. The Prestige Waterford is a 85:15 property. 85% is green and open space and the remaining 15% for housing units. It is a stimulating factor in the urban chaos. Prestige Waterford is surrounded by lush greenery, open spaces and amenities that create an extraordinary atmosphere. The property is configured with 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BH.

Enquiry Now